Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Fall Bag Preview

Or at least, what I'm eyeing for the fall season.

A little background on me and bags. I love (most) designer bags, but I don't love kicking down more than $100 for a bag. And when I buy one, it's usually for a good 2-3 months of a season. I'm also into big bags because I commute from the Maryland suburbs into DC everyday and carry all my normal stuff plus a book or magazine, sometimes files back and forth from work, sometimes a pair of flip flops. And hey, I just like them bigger. Mind out of the gutter, girls...anyway...all reasons why you will see me feature mainly big bags on this site.

Thanks to the fab site Frugal-Fashionista introducing me to AKOstyle.com, this gem of a website offered up my three favorites:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The first bag is a Fiori knockoff for $33. Love both the black and brown colors. The second is another Fiori knockoff, and I looooove the oxblood color. The last one incorporates suede, which I'm looking forward to wearing in the cooler weather - this one is $32.

I'm leaving most heavily on the first one, in brown since I already have a black and gold studded leather bag that I used last year and still love it.

More bag bargains to come! And sorry for the sub-par photo. Best I could do since Blogger is putting a serious crimp in my fresh to death style.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home