Friday, September 01, 2006

Finally! Fall boots...


As a budget fashionista (in my way of course), I can't stand it when the Washington Post Express does their fashion spread each Friday and have items on there with prices that add up to the GDP of a small African nation. Today, I was shocked to see my favorite pair of boots from their feature was only $90. For high boots, that's pretty good.

Granted, they also have boots from Michael Kors and Stella McCartney that combine to be more than my monthly rent. But I think this is at least a step in the right direction. Check out their picks here, go to page 51. My favorite is number 3 (pictured). Love number 2 as well.

Wait! It gets better! Turns out the boots pictured are actually $39.50!

Only one small problem...my calves can't fit into any of these boots. I didn't seek out high boots last fall/winter, but this year I think I will. So more to come for those of us who need a little extra room. But here's something for the rest of you. Hey, I did say it was fashion for ALL. And boots like this for $40 is always worth a post!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home