Sunday, September 10, 2006

Cute + Comfy Shoes

After about the 7th compliment on my shoes Friday (about half from strangers), I figured I should post the find. I've gotten lots more compliments since I bought them a couple of weeks ago, so I'm sharing the comfort and style love. You're not limited to black either, they have lots of colors both practical and fun. They have the Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insert built into the sole, so I don't need to tell you how nice this is on your feet. And they are breathable. The web is putting them at $69.99. I found them at an outlet in Delaware for $55, and then my friend had 20% off. So if you're near any Naturalizer outlets, I would try there for the savings. I'm actually kicking myself for not buying another pair.

I also saw these shoes that I think are adorable for the fall. Would look great with skirts, work pants, and jeans. Also Naturalizer. I'm digging the retro touches this season.

Cute and comfy, baby, can't beat it. Check out the rest of what Naturalizer has to offer - I find that it's hit or miss but the hits are worth digging through the misses.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home