Monday, November 13, 2006

DC Street Style


After catching up on my fellow DC blogger dc celine, I saw she added a new site to her links: panda head.

panda head is like the Sartorialist in NY - ph catches DC street style. I love it! Although I must say I'm a little disappointed in all the photos of girls in dresses/skirts and leggings, because we're not *all* fashion robots here in DC. And of course, that's just not a favorite look of mine this season. Also, I can't pull off the leggings look, so feel free to label me as jealous, b/c there are a couple of looks with the leggings that do look really nice.

On a side note, I'm glad to see that smoking is back in fashion. Take THAT you clean lung-ed people! Don't mind me, I'm just bitter that I gave myself till my 30th birthday to quit and 30 is creeping up and there's no nicotine patch in sight. Anyway...

Oh, and the picture of Tai Shan, the world's cutest not-so-baby panda, has no affiliation with panda head. I just like posting pictures of him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home