Thursday, November 16, 2006

Newport News $15 Sale Today


I usually don't blog during a work day, but for those of you looking for a few staples or even trendy items for a few bucks, check out Newport News. Their prices are usually very reasonable and today they have a $15 shop. There isn't a whole lot to choose from for us fashionistas, but may I recommend...


This wine colored dolman sleeved top - only goes up to XL. I have one from New York and Company that is very flattering and versatile. Then there's this twist back top that I think would be great for an evening out - this one is available in women's sizes as well. Then this beaded necklace top - the color isn't my favorite, but I think it's an interesting cut and the necklace has potential - also in women's sizes. I like the pairing with a pencil skirt (Torrid has some good ones this season).


This a pretty, almost vintage like clutch. And for you skinnier gals who can rock the wide belts, I love this corset belt. I think you could do a million awesome things with it. I'm also loving this stretch bracelet, so it will work for all ladies.







$15 bucks! Not too shabby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home