Sunday, November 19, 2006

Chocolate and Mint and Robins Egg Blue, oh My!

No, this isn't a post on Girl Scout Cookies and Tiffany's. I'm sure all you fashion forward folks have noticed these color trends started over the spring/summer and has been carried into the cooler months. I'm a particular fan of this combo because chocolate and various browns are great colors on me, but the lighter blues and greens aren't great matches for my olive complexion, and since the lighter hues are accents, everyone wins!

I was trolling Kiyonna and came across this gorgeous tie waisted shirt. As I mentioned in another post, the tie directly below the bust is really flattering, as this is the smallest area around on your torso. I'm also a big fan of dolman sleeves.

I have been coveting this coat from b&lu for months now.

You can layer any brown sweater with a blue or green tank underneath, like this v-neck from Old Navy and Old Navy crown t-shirt, which is also long so it can peek out in the vee and at the bottom. Also, check out these cute kicks from Payless in chocolate and blue.

You see a lot of chocolate/mint or blue in design these days. Since there are a bazillion design blogs, I'll leave it to the pros, but if you are looking for the best one (in my opinion), check out Grace Bonney's design*sponge. Grace inspired me to start this blog, months ago, and now her amazing blog is everywhere! She's fabulous, so check out her blog for the best in design.

1 Comments:

Blogger NATRIBU said...

Thanks to add me in your links. You are in my blog too.
Kisses.

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home