Friday, November 17, 2006

Drew's Look - Plus Version

As you all know, I'm a big fan of the Frugal Fashionista, and I was looking for some outfit inspiration. So I give you the fabulous Drew Barrymore and my interpretation of her chic look.

I've been looking for a reason to post this shirt from Kiyonna. When I zoom in on the fabric, you can tell they put stretch in the material. Which I (personally) think is a good thing. I think the belt and the cuffs add beautiful and fun detail to an otherwise basic shirt. These wide leg pants are from Igigi. I'm torn between these two clutches from Amici Accessories - this reptile print one is kinda cool and I love the vintage print one as well.

I just took a quick look through Payless, and oh girls, I think a visit is in my future soon. I would have posted a beautiful green pump by Abaete, but it's not working for me at the moment. Instead, I give you these round toed, very now heels for only $17, to finish it off.

4 Comments:

Blogger Alison Santighian said...

LOVE love love the shoes! I might just have to get me a pair!

1:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:26 AM  
Blogger Carrie M said...

I tried the shoes on (in blue) over the weekend...not the most comfy. But they look great!

9:45 PM  
Blogger NATRIBU said...

Hi! I'm a girl from Barcelona (Spain). I love your blog!
I have another blog about women with style in the street, in Barcelona (and anothers places of Spain).
I invite you to take a look to it and if you like you could add a link to my blog in yours.
Thanks anyway.
Besos.

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home