Friday, December 08, 2006

'Tis the Season - to Shop!

I'm awaiting something from Igigi that I will post about, but I have to rescue it from UPS jail since it came while I was away. And I haven't seen much that really interests me, but I also haven't been looking. Part of me thinks I haven't gone holiday shopping yet because I don't want to end up buying myself stuff!

But for those of you who are buying this weekend...for you, your friend, your sister, mom, whatever, here are some deals that I've gotten via email or otherwise. Happy Shopping!

Newport News is offering 20% off any purchase through Sunday, December 10. Use code 576.

Newport News also has a special winter sale open to subscribers/purchasers/whoever signs up for the email. But you have to use this link - looks like there's some cute stuff in there.

Old Navy has $5, $10, and $15 deals, as well as 10% off online orders of $75 or more. Use code MYGIFTSHOP.

Kiyonna has $15 off purchases of $150 or more (what's up gorgeous plum dress?) through December 31. Use code SUGARPLUMS.

Spend $60 at Size Appeal and get $15 Size Appeal bucks towards your purchase. Use code 15BUCKS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home